viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

This is the sound of my soul

Music means a lot to me. I changes me, it kills me and brings me back to life again, it conforts me when it’s cold outside, and it destroys me when i’m sad. I guess there’s no explanation enough to reason why do we listen to sad music when we already are sad, to be even more sad. Paradoxes of life.
Any way, I think nobody’s life should be lived without music, all human race deserves the harmony of listening to classical compositions, or the energy you get when listening to rock. I even respect the ones who like pop, because… somehow it stills being music.
I don’t remember the first time i listened to music, i guess I was a baby back then. My family is very related to music in all kinds of ways, my dad plays guitar and sings very good, my older brother plays the drums, and i play a bit of guitar and like singing a lot (I hope i’m not too bad a it) . me and my dad often go out with my mother to karaokes and sing thogether, and  we often win when there’s a contest, wich is fun, because we win drinks on the way.
My favorite band is Rammstein, they are german and play industrial metal. I love them because they not only sing about love, but also about death, paraphilias, war, and a lot more.
Here I leave this Rammstein song, wich I like very much… take a break to listen to it! It may sound a bit hard but it stills has melody and feelings on it.

3 comentarios:

  1. I like Rammstein too :D specially "Engel" :B Do I have to say halo? xd

    ResponderEliminar
  2. "I even respect the ones who like pop, because… somehow it stills being music"

    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. no buuu pop buuu (to the upper comment jjaaja) I have nothing more to say that STERRRBEENNNN

    ResponderEliminar