viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

Read my mind

I do like books, even though I’m not really a huge fan of reading, because it opens your mind and heart, giving you habilitys to live… like creativity, good ortography, new ideas to practise, new things to do, new ways of representing the world, new ways of expression, etc.
I have a few favorite books, like sevenxseven, the ship of the lunatics by Cristina peri Rossi, Demian by Herman Hesse and Werther by Goethe… and oh! Crime and punishment by Dostoievsky…  and of course, some latinamerican authors like García Márquez.
The first book i ever read was called “A dad for Paula”, when I was six years old. I had to read it for school, but still i liked a lot, because it was sweet and had really nice draws.
I don’t really have a favorite author, because i think  there is a lot of people who are really good when it comes to the art of writing… that includes even friends of mine. J
Another thing about books I have to say is that I hate the self-help kind. Five years ago, i started reading one of those, read two pages and it made me wanna throw up. It was boring and superficial. So I never finished it.  I like the ones that play with your mind, destroying the estructures you had about some things before you read it. I think a book is a great way of learning… so i think i’m gonna try to read some more!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario