viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

The beginning

I would like to go to Japan, especifically to the island of Okinawa, located in the pacific ocean, because is the place where the creator of my school of karate was born, because of the ancient history that must remain there, and also because i like the oriental way of living.



I know that is an island that initialy wasn’t part of Japan itself. Even today the cityzens of Okinawa make an efort to difference themselves from japanese people, because the’ve always been more occidental in their habits than the japanese, like for example, they use occidental tables to eat, they do not seat on the ground.
I would like to learn deeeply about their culture, meet people, learn the language, visit ancient places there like temples and stuff and posibly practice some martial arts in there.
I would like to study there, because currently Japan is a real huge intelectual source, of technology and to me, of phpilosophy, like zen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario